Become a RUBI Certified Therapist
- Twenty live small-group consult sessions over 24 weeks.
- Continuing education credit for all sessions attended live.
- Access to recordings of consult sessions for the duration of the training program.
- Access to recordings of the RUBI webinars for the length of the training program.
- Fidelity review of 11 core RUBI implementation recordings & detailed feedback report.
- Group discussion space.
- Printed certificate at completion of program.
- At the completion of the program you may advertise yourself as a Certified RUBI Therapist.
- At the completion of the program you will be listed on the RUBI website (www.rubinetwork.org) as a Certified RUBI Therapist.
- ABAC, LLC accepts all major credit cards, Paypal payments, and purchase orders.
- We require 50% of tuition before the first session.
- The rest of the payment can be split into installments paid out monthly during the rest of the program. Certificates will not be issued until the last payment is made.
Conditions apply- Refunds of paid installments will not be granted to those who choose to discontinue the program or those who fail to meet the requirements for certification. Additional conditions are outlined in the paperwork sent once an application is approved.
- We DO NOT charge an application fee
- If you don’t have it already, you will need to get a copy of the RUBI Manual.
- $50 Annual Renewal Fee
- Re-certification Tuition: For those who are eligible but have not practiced in 18 months: $1800 – includes fidelity checks of recordings of 11 core RUBI sessions and 4 15-minute consult calls with a RUBI Trainer to be completed during a 3-month period.