The Writing Sessions
Out of stock
If you are currently working on a writing project (but find yourself having a hard time doing any sort of writing right now) please join Dr. Tara Fahmie and Adrienne Fitzer for
“The Writing Sessions.”
- Days and Times: 12:30-1:30 EST (9:30-10:30 PST) M/W/Th March 30- April 30 2020
- Intro session March 30, 2020: Everyone gets together to introduce themselves, their writing project, and what their goals are for the next four weeks.
The Writing Sessions:
- First 5 minutes: Everyone enters the room, says hello, posts any questions or requests for editing
- Bulk of the session: We write. Seriously. We literally are coming together just to keep each other accountable. Cameras on, audio off (unless you want to hear the typing) and writing.
- Last 5 minutes: Post your wins and your frustrations. Ask for some off line help from the writers in the group. Say good bye and we will see you next time!
Cost: No cost
How many people in the room and who is invited?
We are capping the room at 15 including Adrienne and Tara. We are giving ABAC members the opportunity to join before opening it up to the public. If there is room for others we will invite individuals who participated in Dr. Fahmie’s ABACLive Cambridge Center Series webinars on writing (her suggestion that we have a writing buddy is what inspired this idea!).