The Writing Sessions
1 in stock
If you are currently working on a writing project (but find yourself having a hard time doing any sort of writing right now) please join Dr. Tara Fahmie and Adrienne Fitzer for
“The Writing Sessions.”
- Days and Times: Beginning June 2020 – Mondays 11:20am -1:30 pm, Wednesdays 12:20 pm-1:30 pm, Thursdays 12:20 pm- 2:30 pm (All Eastern Time Zone (New York)
- Intro session May 6, 2020: Everyone gets together to introduce themselves, their writing project, and what their goals are for the next four weeks.
The Writing Sessions:
- First 5 minutes: Everyone enters the room, says hello, posts any questions or requests for editing
- Bulk of the session: We write. Seriously. We literally are coming together just to keep each other accountable. Cameras on, audio off (unless you want to hear the typing) and writing.
- Last 5 minutes: Post your wins and your frustrations. Ask for some off line help from the writers in the group. Say good bye and we will see you next time!
Cost: No cost
How many people in the room and who is invited?
We are capping the room at 20 including Adrienne and Tara. Due to the success of last session, we increased the number of people who can attend this session!