Our learning management system has everything built right in. Once you register, your portal includes two optional but recommended modules that introduce the system and provide troubleshooting tips.
From start to finish everything is fully integrated into the learning management system.
We have been doing live, online presentations since 2015 and in 2019 we took our technology to a whole new level. We left the emailed links behind and offer a fully inclusive experience with a personalized portal for each and every event we host. Recordings are built right in and are available for the designated access period the day following the live event. Certificates are built right in as well.
Tip- Do not use Safari or Internet Explorer as your browser. We find they do not work well with many platforms.
Go to abacnj.com
- Click on the my account tab at the top right of the abacnj.com site
- Enter in the email address you registered with and your password (To set up a password: Reset your password using the lost password feature)
- Log in.
- You will see a “course” list.
- Find the event you are registered for
- Press the “Enter Webinar Portal” link found in the same row as the title of the event. This will bring you to the webinar portal.
- Follow the on screen instructions to “start course” (if you have already logged into your event previously, this prompt will not appear)
- Locate the “Presentation” section found in the side menu
- Click on the Presentation section- this will take you to the webinar access button
- Once you are in the presentation section, click Join Webinar-
- If you are viewing the recording, you will see an option to view the recording about 24 hours after the live event ends.