Newly Certified or Licensed Professional Membership
Please fill out the application below
Congratulations! You deserve a great year of amazing CEs!
Only available to those whose initial certification or license was issued within the last 365 days of the application date
- 50% off all ABACLive Webinars and 5% off ABACLive Cambridge Center Series CE events*
- 20% off courses and 15% off bundles**
- Free access to select ABAC Special Issue Recordings (when available).
- NEW- Access to Professor Sturmey’s Recording Archive for purchase!
- Special member only events for 1st year certified / licensed professionals
- Discount on professional membership upgrade fee
Conditions and Exclusions:
- Proof of certification or license issue date required. After you apply, you will receive an email with a link to purchase the registration.
- Only available to those whose initial certification or license was issued within the last 365 days of the application date.
- There are no transfers, make-ups, or refunds for missed webinars. Pay close attention to the recording access dates.
- *Discount not available on RUBI Parent Training Program implementation consult hours or RUBI Parent Training Program Trainer Certification.
**Courses: 3 or more webinars that are purchased as a course and that must be completed to get one certificate of completion. The webinars are not sold separately. Bundles: A group of individual webinars sold together at a discounted price. A certificate of completion is issued for each webinar in the bundle and the webinars are also sold separately.
Professor Sturmey's Recorded Webinar Catalog
Exclusively for professional and newly certified/licensed professional memberships
ABAC Resident Speaker Professor Peter Sturmey's webinars are highly praised by participants and cover assessment and intervention of severe problem behavior, evidence-based practices, ethical practices that promote independence, increased quality of life, and the reduction and elimination of restraint and restrictive behavior management practices.
The recordings included in the catalog are those that have been retired but remain clinically relevant and current.
Some events in the archive not offered for continuing education credit for some professions. Please check the information carefully.
Titles in the archive will not be available at all times