How do I log in?
To log in to the ABAC learning management system and access the webinar platform:
• Go to abacnj.com
• Click on the my account tab at the top right of the abacnj.com site
• Enter in the email address you enrolled and your password (To set up a password: Reset your password using the lost password feature)
• Log in.
• You will see a “course” list in your dashboard area.
• Find the webinar, workshop, or conference you signed up for.
• Press “Enter Webinar Portal”: This will bring you to the course portal.
• Follow the on screen instructions to “start course”
Tip – Do not use Safari or Internet Explorer as your browser.
ABACLive & ABACLive Cambridge Center Series webinar recordings are available the day after the live event. Sometimes they are even available later in the day on the same day if the live event was in the morning, but we cannot guarantee that it will be ready the same day.
Make sure to check the course details found on the product, the course page, and the overview section in the webinar portal to find out how long the recording is available for. Typically it is 5 days. Sometimes it is for a longer duration.
Special Issue Recordings and other recordings become available on the date specified on the product page. If you purchase it before that date, you will not be able to access it until the specified date.