How do I log in?
Do not use Safari or Internet Explorer as your browser.
To log in to the ABAC learning management system and access the webinar platform:
• Go to abacnj.com
• Click on the my account tab at the top right of the abacnj.com site
• Enter in the email address you enrolled and your password (To set up a password: Reset your password using the lost password feature)
• Log in.
• You will see a “course” list in your dashboard area.
• Find the webinar, workshop, or conference you signed up for.
• Press “Enter Webinar Portal”: This will bring you to the course portal.
• Follow the on screen instructions to “start course”
Do you send links to the presentation?
ABAC events are built within our custom learning management system. All you need to do is:
- Login to the ABAC website
- Find the event you are viewing
- Enter the webinar/event portal
- Within the webinar portal you can access event information, handouts, presentation, and checkout activities.
- Webinar recordings are available the day after the live event.
- Make sure to check the course details found on the product, the course page, and the overview section in the webinar portal to find out how long the recording is available for. Beginning March 2020 we moved to a 10- day recording access period. Sometimes it is for a longer duration.
- Special Issue Recordings and other recordings become available on the date specified on the product page. If you purchase it before that date, you will not be able to access it until the specified date.