How do I log in?
Do not use Safari or Internet Explorer as your browser.
To log in to the ABAC learning management system and access the webinar platform:
• Go to abacnj.com
• Click on the my account tab at the top right of the abacnj.com site
• Enter in the email address you enrolled and your password (To set up a password: Reset your password using the lost password feature)
• Log in.
• You will see a “course” list in your dashboard area.
• Find the conference in the course list.
• Press “Enter Webinar Portal”: This will bring you to the course portal.
• Follow the on screen instructions to “start course”
Do you send links to the presentation?
ABAC events are built within our custom learning management system. All you need to do is:
- Login to the ABAC website
- Find the conference in your course list
- Enter the webinar/event portal by clicking on "Enter Webinar Portal"
- Within the webinar portal you can access event information, links to social opportunities like live mingles and chat boards, the presentation, and checkout activities.
- Conference recordings are available the day after the live event.
- Recordings are available for 10 days.
- Please double check the Continuing Education section below. ONLY behavior analysts can earn continuing education for viewing recordings. All others must attend live. No partial credit will be awarded.
Other Helpful Links
14th Annual CCBS Autism Conference: Continuing Education Information
BACB® Learning CEs: If you attend all 6 live presentations, a combination of live presentations and recordings, or entirely by recording, you
earn your CEs through through the ABAC system. You will need to note codes given throughout each presentation. You
will be instructed to complete the code verification and evaluation process through the ABAC system.
Psychology CE Credits: You need to attend all six live presentations to earn your CEs through the ABAC system.
You will need to note codes given throughout each presentation. You will be instructed to complete the code verification
and evaluation process through the ABAC system.
ASHA CEUs: You need to attend all six live presentations to earn your CEs through the ABAC system. You will
need to note codes given throughout each presentation. You will be instructed to complete the code verification and
evaluation process through the ABAC system
*Partial credit for CEs will not be issued for this conference for any profession.
BACB® Learning CEs (6.0 ): The Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies is an approved Learning CE Provider by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board® (BACB®) and is authorized to offer 6.0 Learning CE units for this conference. Attendees must complete all six presentations to earn CEs.
Psychology CE Credits (6.0)*: Amego Prepare is a co-sponsor of this conference for Continuing Education Credits for Psychologists. Amego Prepare is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Amego Prepare maintains responsibility for this program and its content. *Attendees must be present during the entire conference. Partial credit is not offered.
This course is offered for 0.6 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate Level, Professional Area). Partial Credit is not being offered.
You can view our presenters’ financial and non-financial disclosure statements in their individual Invited Speaker pulldowns or in the “Financial and Non-Financial Disclosures” pulldown on the conference information page.
It is attendee’s responsibility to check with their State and Professional organization to confirm all CE offerings.